Access your business anywhere that you can get internet.
No need to have servers or back ups, all data is backed up on the go.
No expensive cash outlay, rent the software monthly.
Complete integration of systems – which not only allows easy collaboration but also facilitates control.
No excess energy is used and, of course, it cuts down paperwork.
Step By Step
1. Initial meeting where you will tell us all about your business.
2. We’ll come back to you with a solution tailored to your specific needs.
3. Once we have agreed the solution, we get to work implementing your system.
4. Seamless and secure integration of your existing business processes.
5. We keep it simple and user-friendly but are there for you if you require ongoing technical support.
Log a support ticket, click here
What exactly is ‘cloud’?
Essentially the ‘cloud’ is a location on the internet where data and applications can be securely stored.
Why do I need it?
Mostly because it will allow you to focus on your core business instead of IT, but also because once you get used to it, it really can transform the way you do business.
Is it difficult to move to cloud?
Technically, it is not difficult but it is important to have expert advice when deciding which solutions will work for you.
How hard is it to access my data?
Where you have internet you have access – so off your tablet, mobile, desktop, even your smart watch.
How secure is my business information?
In a word …VERY. Cloud applications are, by design, high security infrastructures plus they are automatically updated on a regular basis.
What if my business grows?
Cloud solutions are easy to scale up or down. This means you can start off small and gradually grow your usage over time.